We believe that the Bible is the inspired, infallible Word of God. It is the final authority for all we believe and how we are to live.
One True God
We believe that the one true God exists eternally in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, and that these, being one God, are equal in deity, power and glory.
God the Father
We believe God the Father is love, is just, and pursues a restored relationship with His people. He is the Creator and Ruler of the universe. He is all-present, all-powerful, all-knowing, and without sin.
God the Son
We believe that Jesus Christ is God incarnate, fully God and fully man, that He was conceived and born of a virgin, and lived a sinless life. Through His death and resurrection, He provides forgiveness of sins and restores people to the Father.
God the Holy Spirit
We believe that Jesus Christ baptizes believers in the Holy Spirit in whom also we are sealed for the day of redemption. The Holy Spirit regenerates, forever indwells and graciously equips the Christian for godly living and service.
- We believe all people are created in the image of God and are by nature sinful and this sin separates them from God.
- We believe in the equality and essential dignity of men and women of all ethnicities and classes.
- We believe all people are to reflect the image of God in the community of believers, in the home and in society.
- We believe in the family, celibate singleness and faithful heterosexual marriage as the patterns God designed for us.
- We believe that all human life is sacred. Human life is of inestimable worth in all its dimensions, including pre-born babies, the aged, the physically or mentally challenged, and every other stage or condition from conception through natural death. We are therefore called to defend, protect, and value all human life.
We believe that salvation is by grace alone, through faith alone, in Christ alone.
- We believe that the church is God's primary instrument through which He is fulfilling His redemptive purposes on the earth.
- We believe that God has called the church to proclaim the gospel to all nations.
We believe that water baptism and the Lord's Supper are the two sacraments of the church to be observed until the time of Christ's return. They are not a means of salvation but are a means of God's sanctifying grace and blessing to the faithful in Christ Jesus.
- We believe that when the Christian dies, they pass immediately into the presence of Christ, there to enjoy conscious fellowship with the Savior until the day of the resurrection and glorious transformation of the body. The saved will then forever dwell in fellowship with their great Triune God.
- We also believe that when the unbeliever dies, they are consigned to Hell, there to await the Day of Judgement when they shall be punished with eternal separation from the presence of God.
The End of Time
We believe in the literal second coming of Christ at the end of the age when He will return to the earth personally and visibly to complete His kingdom.